While designing golf courses is our primary skill, Weller Designs has always looked at the bigger business picture. Our partnership with Feilden + Mawson LLP Architects brings together vast collective experience in leisure and land development.
We can quickly and efficiently identify potential options so that golf clubs can offer enjoyable golf in the knowledge that their finances are robust and sustainable.
We can provide a streamlined, coordinated, end-to-end service, starting with a feasibility study. This allows you to realise your potential and look at your immediate possibilities cost-effectively.
Call 0789 989 0545 today for a no-obligation chat.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIAs)
- Grant and funding scheme applications
- Sustainability through ground-source heat pumps, rainwater harvesting etc
- Golf course relocation and acquisition
- Golf course design, including:
- Golf course appraisal
- Safety auditing
- Hole and bunker appraisal
- Hole relocation
- Design and delivery of practice facilities
- Landscape design
- Project management
- Architectural services
- Principal Designer
- Heritage advice
- In-house RIBA-accredited specialist conservation architects
- Extensive experience working on complex listed buildings and sites
- Design and delivery of commercial buildings
- Refurbishing existing buildings to the highest quality with contemporary modern design
- In-house Passivhaus- and BREEAM-accredited architects
- Sustainable design and environmentally aware practices
- High-end residential
- Hospitality and leisure
- Interior design
The relocation of our golf club is a major undertaking and needs to be dealt with both sensitively and with great technical skills and in-depth planning knowledge. Weller Designs and Feilden + Mawson are a partnership that has proved to be instrumental in successfully meeting the Club's aspirations moving forward. I would thoroughly recommend their services to any golf club seeking relocation or major redevelopment.Basingstoke Golf Club
Crown Golf have used Weller Designs and their associates across several golf course projects including course development, driving range and amenity areas. Our most recent project, in 2019, involved the design and planning support for three brand new holes and the complete reconfiguration of the golf course, which has worked out extremely well and has made a significant improvement to the course layout, as well as providing land for valuable housing development opportunities. We have found Weller Designs to have a clear understanding of both the golf and commercial aspects of design, as well as the planning process, and would be happy to recommend them if you are considering works to strengthen your golf business, be that through additional golf or leisure facilities, or creating an opportunity for residential development.Crown Golf